I hired Juan L.Guerra, Jr., Attorney in Houston the Valley of Texas.

My dad had gotten busted for having 50 pounds of ***. Right away the bragging started. "I got this case dismissed", "I got that case dismissed". Right away Juan started saying that the cops are always wrong and he can get this case dismissed.

I sold two cars, pawned Jewelry, borrowed all kinds of money. I paid Juan $30,000.00. to start helping my dad. We went to court a few times and then says the best deal he could get was 12 years in jail!

Juan then said there was another option. My dad could become a snitch, a rat and he would do 10 years and pay a $15,000.00 fine! So in the end, Juan asked me for another $20,000.00 to continue handling the case. I fired Juan.

I was then referred to another lawyer who ended up closing out the case and my dad got 5 years in jail. I paid that lawyer $5,000.00. I cannot believe that lawyers like Juan L. Guerra, Jr.

are allowed to lie to people like this! Juan made all kinds of lying promises and I could tell it was all about bragging and money with him. Juan gives all Lawyers a bad name! Juan should not be lying and stealing and then bragging that he is a great lawyer.

Juan is a *** bag thief!Beware!

Review about: Drug Lawyer In Houston And South Texas.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Law Office of Guerra and Farah?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.