Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha

Avoid TEFL in Prague by The Language House (TLH Prague) like the plague. They lie, cheat, and steal from you and are currently under investigation for tax evasion and fraud. They manipulate the grades so they hand-pick who they give a job offer to. If they do hire you they tax you 15% of your income and then don’t report to the government.

On the owner's bio (Chris Westergaard) no mention anywhere of any university diploma(s) in Education.

Just that he is primarily interested :)

It also claims that he has extensive knowledge regarding English language teaching.

Despite no formal or recognised English teaching training.

I am highly disappointed with the lack of professionalism here. I had lost my voice and all I got was yelled at. Heaven forbid you ask for help! They charge you for EVERYTHING extra. Run!

Review about: Tefl Course.

I liked: Prague.

I didn't like: Chris westergaard, Language house tefl prague.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $2000
Preferred solution Criminal proceedings for tax evasion and fraud

Had an Experience with The Language House?

Comments

Johna
Stankov, Plzensky Kraj, Czech Republic #936967

Be very very very wary of this school.

They fake reviews and are currently under investigation for tax evasion:

casey.packwood1978