Sarasota, Florida

I recently received this hate-filled and abusive cease-and-desist letter from THE BATES-BUCHANAN & SAVITSKY LAW GROUP (The Lady Lawyers of Florida) after alerting clients of my former employer that he is a cyber-criminal who carried out DDoS attacks on at least two business websites, one of which belonged to a former client of his. They know I have problems with anxiety, yet they threaten me with legal sanctions despite my not having told any lies or having done anything wrong. Literally every single thing I said was true, to the best of my knowledge. I was careful to not even embellish, much less outright falsify.

Maybe this is typical behavior for attorneys, but it's still despicable and they deserve to be exposed for it. Don't do business with these spiteful harpies if you live in the Sarasota-Bradenton area.

Attached are the two photos comprising the letter, as well as a photograph of the woman who wrote it, taken from her company's website (http://www.ladylawyersfla.com/). The censored parts are my personal information that I did not wish to include. I have also included the letter I sent out to my former boss's clients, unchanged except for the removal of my name at the bottom of the letter.

Review about: Abusive Letter.

Review #491997 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Lady Lawyers of Florida?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion