The Lady Lawyers of Florida - BATES-BUCHANAN & SAVITSKY LAW GROUP attempting to intimidate and stifle free speech through abusive practice.
I recently received this hate-filled and abusive cease-and-desist letter from THE BATES-BUCHANAN & SAVITSKY LAW GROUP (The Lady Lawyers of Florida) after alerting clients of my former employer that he is a cyber-criminal who carried out DDoS attacks on at least two business websites, one of which belonged to a former client of his. They know I have problems with anxiety, yet they threaten me with legal sanctions despite my not having told any lies or having done anything wrong. Literally every single thing I said was true, to the best of my knowledge. I was careful to not even embellish, much less outright falsify.
Maybe this is typical behavior for attorneys, but it's still despicable and they deserve to be exposed for it. Don't do business with these spiteful harpies if you live in the Sarasota-Bradenton area.
Attached are the two photos comprising the letter, as well as a photograph of the woman who wrote it, taken from her company's website (http://www.ladylawyersfla.com/). The censored parts are my personal information that I did not wish to include. I have also included the letter I sent out to my former boss's clients, unchanged except for the removal of my name at the bottom of the letter.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Abusive Letter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..."
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "The labels on Harry and David products claim that they use "only the finest ingredients like.....", but when you read further, it looks like a chemistry experiment. Red #40, Blue #1,..."
- "I too applied for a position here even though I was a bit skeptical about the position. They had me pretty fooled with their slick-looking website. When I..."
- "Lies, lies, lies, + bs, more, lies and topped off with yea u guessed it L I E S. This site has asked me to enter at least 100 words I'm..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."