Denver, Colorado

I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a licensed building inspector I personally hired since Ms. Emma Rodriguez, Lady Concrete LLC stopped responding to me and my complaints.

The steps need replaced at considerable cost to myself and I wouldn't recommend this company what so ever. I also complained to the Better Business Bureau as well.

I intend to see this further and will take legal action unless the cost of replacing the steps is refunded. Service Magic should not recommend a company with unskilled workers and which costs customer suffering financially.

Review about: Concrete Stairs.

Review #207834 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Lady Concrete?

Submit review

Comments

I would be worried about those stones standing on end, just waiting for someone to fall on them.

Service Magic..questionable ba

This isn't the first time I've heard of someone file a complaint against a company found on Service Magic.I too, found while looking for contractor, one guy didn't have a State License OR Insurance!!

Which means Service Magic may not follow up or require the vendor to re-submit their information after a period of time?Unfortunate.