50 views

Absolutely appalling

I paid for gold necklace £79 and was advised it was dispatched 22december and despite several emails no necklace and my request for refund totally ignored.

I worked for citizens advice and know they are breaking every consumer law possible as well as acting criminally in taking money from loyal customers and not sending the items ordered.

I will be reporting them to trading standards as well as going to small claims court to try and get some money back.

Totally disappointed and disgusted that they are allowed to trade and advice do not order from them as they will take your money and lie about it and send emails to fob you off and insult your intelligence, well they picked the wrong one with me as after I have brought this sham company to small claims court and will be contacting rogue traders and also several newspapers to discuss the immoral and illegal practices this so called company continues to trade by.

User's recommendation: Never.