Cupertino, California

We ordered a sofa Luxury Modern Living Room Sectional.

The part of the couch were very poorly packaged (a thin layer of plastic on the area of the fabric), and the sofa legs were not packed, so all scratched during transportation.

Handle of sofa painted bad and have chips and scratches. Stains on pillows.

And most importantly!!!!! sofa has two parts of different levels, one part is not connect to another (the gap between the).

I tried to communicate with the store, but they did not go to the contact. Store employees said that this kind of design. We bought it in February 2016 in April foam began to sink. We chose the sofa for a long time in our new apartment, but buying saddest us. Sofa very poor quality.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Review about: Luxury Modern Living Room Sectional.

I didn't like: No service after sale.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with The Interior Gallery?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sunjoy Industries - Product is junk & customer service was no help Sunjoy Industries "I purchased the Sunjoy L-OF087PST-B Monroe Slate Steel 32.68" x 22.24" x 53.15" Fireplace for my husband; Father's day 2014. We used it through the summer of 2014 and then..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more