Madison, Wisconsin
Featured on Twitter

We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub with water, a huge crack developed (nobody in the tub) and water went everywhere, flooding the bathroom, then seeping downstairs and settling in the garage.How does a tub suddenly crack, almost in half on it's own?

I dug up my receipt and contacted The Interior Gallery. The representative said the tub was warranted for one year, but this crack would be deemed normal wear and tear, so they could not do anything for me. I countered that the tub was obviously defective. This was anything but normal wear and tear.

After getting nowhere, I asked to speak to a manager. From the moment this woman got on the phone, she talked over me, taking rude to a new level. She said this has never happened to one of their products and it had to be my fault. She said she could send a filler to me.

I told her, a filer is not going to take care of a tub that has basically cracked in half. I sent the company a photo (which I have attached here) of the tub in it's cracked state and never received a response to my email.

I could tell the manager had experience with these type of calls. Just talk over the customer and blame them for their inferior product's issues.

Now that I have read other feedback on this company, it all makes more sense and I should have researched them before purchasing.

Whatever you do, do not purchase from The Interior Gallery.Poor products and beyond poor customer service.

Review about: Defective Tub.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Interior Gallery?

Comments

Installation error, one side was left usupported and this is a fiberglass tub.

Dennis 1 day ago Lake Wales, Florida

Anyone interested in joining in our complaint to the Attorney General in Texas please contact me..

248 8668084..We are also considering filing a lawsuit...Jan. 20, 2015

It is obvious that there thousands of dollars at stake and this company has been taking advantage of

customers for a long time..