Newport Beach, California

I am the former employee of the company The Hydration Room.I quitted this job, because I wasn’t happy how the boss treated us and behaved.

He didn’t care about the employees or patients. He yelled at us and didn’t pay the bonuses. Dr. Brett Fliore put everything in his own pocket and didn’t want to improve the company and equipment.

We argued with Dr.

Brett Fliore almost every day and I knew that he hated me as well as other of us employees at the hydration room, maybe therefore I left this position.But his attitude was completely wrong and nobody at the hydration is happy working for him.

Review about: Iv Therapy Medical Malpractice.

I didn't like: Worse patient service ever, Worse place to work.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution pay for all overtime that never was paid to me and the other nurses

Had an Experience with The Hydration Room?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Florida Misdiagnosed My Cancers, Abandoned My Care, Intimidated Me When I Fought Back Mayo Clinic "IF YOU ARE OR WERE A PATIENT AT MAYO CLINIC YOU MAY WISH TO READ THIS THROUGH BEFORE CONSIDERING WRITING A COMPLAINT. My experience. I was a patient at Mayo..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Laser Liposuction from Ballwin, Missouri Sono Bello "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more