The Hydration Room - The boss was tyrant and didn’t want to improve the place and the equipment.
I am the former employee of the company The Hydration Room.I quitted this job, because I wasn’t happy how the boss treated us and behaved.
He didn’t care about the employees or patients. He yelled at us and didn’t pay the bonuses. Dr. Brett Fliore put everything in his own pocket and didn’t want to improve the company and equipment.
We argued with Dr.
Brett Fliore almost every day and I knew that he hated me as well as other of us employees at the hydration room, maybe therefore I left this position.But his attitude was completely wrong and nobody at the hydration is happy working for him.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worse patient service ever
- Worse place to work
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- pay for all overtime that never was paid to me and the other nurses
- Product or service
- Iv Therapy Medical Malpractice
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "do not order from this company. the photos look nice and the item is bad quality. it took over a month to recieve the item that looks nothing like the..."
- "Wow. Working in an extremely professional high end sales environment, i could not believe my recent REDFIN experience. Mike Demello responded promptly to my inquiry about a property,..."
- " On 12/2/15 Forever 21 sold me a damaged cardigan (receipt # 6008-05-30210968). I contacted Forever 21 customer service department, and was told that although the merchandise was sold to me..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."