Reply by The Hurrycane

Thank you for your inquiry. Our company takes great pride in developing quality products. When developing the HurryCane we set out to address the issue of mobility loss, and its detriment to those experiencing it. We’ve made many modifications to the cane, which ultimately led to us making the decision to transform the HurryCane, to what is now the Freedom Edition, and bring the manufacturing to the US. We did so to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, many of whom are also our family members.

I’m unable to locate an order under your name and address. We would like to replace your cane with our new Freedom Edition. Please provide further information as to the location where you purchased your HurryCane or if it was directly through our website.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
800-933-1136
Author's

I AM A MALE, 88 YEARS OLD, RECOVERING FROM A STROKE, AND TOTALLY NEED YOUR HURRYCANE TO GO UP AND DOWN FIFTEEN STEPS FOR ACCESS TO MY FRONT DOOR..NEEDLESS TO SAY IF YOUR CANE FAILED I WOULD PROBABLY LOOSE MY LIFE...IF YOUR CHINESE MANUFACTURER SPENT A PENNY OR TWO MORE, AND USED A LOCK WASHED AROUND THE SCREW THAT HOLDS EACH OF THREE RUBBER RINGS ON THE CANE BASE, INSTEAD OF A SMOOTH ROUND ONE, THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN...HALF WAY UP, A FRIEND SAW ONE OF THE RUBBER FEET FALL OFF, THE SCREW AND WASHER FOLLOWING, AND WARNED ME IN ENOUGH TIME TO PUT MY HANDS ON BOTH RAILINGS, OR I'D HAVE BEEN A "GONER"...I HAVE JUST READ SEVERAL OTHER COMPLAINTS FROM PEOPLE IN 2012...SURELY MY OBTAINING MINE LAST YEAR 2013, YOUR LACK OF CORRECTING THIS TREMENOUS HAZARD, MEANT AS MUCH AS GM MOTORS NOT CORRECTING A SMALL, CHEAP PROBLEM FOR TEN YEARS, WITH ALMOST FORTY DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO IT, AS THEY ISSUED NO RECALL...SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR INACTION...I HOPE THE FIRST PERSON INJURED FROM YOUR LACK OF CARE TAKES YOU TO COURT...I WOULD LIKE A REPLY FROM SOMEONE OTHER THAT AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD INTERNET CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE.....GEORGE REIS, 785 LOMA VALLEY RD., SAN DIEGO, CA 92106