Reply by The Hurrycane

We are sorry to hear that the HurryCane is not meeting your needs or expectations. The cane should stand alone on flat, solid surfaces and we would be happy to speak with you personally regarding your concerns. I am unable to locate your order with the information you have provided in this Pissed Consumer posting, perhaps it was purchased somewhere other than our website. Please contact our customer success team for assistance. The HurryCane is covered by a 60 day money back guarantee and we would be happy to assist you with instructions for a return/refund of your son’s purchase. You can reach a live customer success agent by calling 800-933-1136 Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm CST.

Sincerely,
Brenda Smith
HurryCane
Author's
New York, New York

Does your conscience ever bother you for the lies you tell about the hurry cane? My son bought me one for christmas, he wasted his money.It will NOT work on ANY terrain it will NOT stand on it's own, you stand it up when you let go of it it will fall over.

I think you should be ASHAMED to lie to people like that since probably most of the people are elderly.SHAME ON YOU.

When I first got mine I almost fell because I believed the LIES you told. I am so ashamed I recomended it to a friend before I knew all you said was lies.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.