Reply by The Hurrycane

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We take every complaint seriously and strive to satisfy every customer. But we also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136 Monday-Saturday.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Chilton, Wisconsin

I just read a lot of the complaints about the Hurrycane as my husband and I were thinking about ordering each of us one. It seems they are not good and yet they continue to advertise them on T.V.

Also the people that wanted to return them, could not seem to get in touch with anyone. Isn't that just on the edge of a fraud? Nevertheless, it sure changed our mind about getting any.

More people should read your web site like I did, you provide a good service for people like us, who seem to just order things without checking them out. I from now on will be looking at your web site before I order anything.

Thank you....