Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the base and feet of the cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you and replace it. The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's

It keeps losing feet which makes it no good to use...! Makes me even more unbalanced when this happens and too much using it without feet mars up the bottom where they go.

I just think it is too bad to market something like this for older folks to use that is unreliable. Step down or up or just walking and it comes apart it is opportunity to fall. This Sunday it lost a foot and did not know it until I hit a marble tile floor in a church. I nearly landed upside down...!!!

This cane is not worth the money, the time, or the effort to obtain it. I would not recommend it to anyone. I don't see why I need 100 words, I really don't want to think or talk that much about it.

Garbage for my trash can...................!!! Garbage for my trash can...................!!! Garbage for my trash can...................!!! Garbage for my trash can...................!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.