Reply by The Hurrycane

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Wallingford, Connecticut

I was considering purchasing the Hurry Cane.After reading so many negative reviews about this product,I have change my mind.Not worth the hassle.The advertisement is misleading.Why go through all this trouble to order a product online and have a company not stand by it's product.This in my estimation of a company taking advantage,in most instances seniors.I am extremely great full for a website such as "Pissed Consumer" to expose manufacturers and there deceptive advertising practices.They should be held accountable and put out of business.Thank you "Pissed Consumer" for allowing us consumers to tell others about deceptive advertising that prey on us seniors.

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #607824

Forget your Geritol again?

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #607817

Based on my personal experience, these complaints are unfounded. I order the Hurry Cane for my 92 year old mother with balance issues.

While I ended up returning the cane because she felt it was too heavy for her, my experience with the company was excellent. They promptly answered the phone when I called, the cane was delivered on time and when I called to tell them I was returning the cane, they immediately refunded the cost of the cane - not even waiting until I had sent the cane back. That is excellent customer service!

I would not hesitate to buy it again if the need arose.

to CWARD Richmond, Virginia, United States #662722

ORDERED THE HURRY CANE FOR MY BROTHER AGAINST HIS WISHES, HE LOVES IT. HE HAS BALANCE ISSUES AND PROBLEMS GETTING UP, THIS HAS BEEN A GODSEND FOR HIM.

HE BROKE THE FIRST ONE BY PULLING TO HARD NOT KNOWING HOW TO ADJUST IT, I CALLED,A NEW CANE WAS SENT OUT THAT DAY AT NO CHARGE.

HAVE REPLACED FEET BECAUSE HE'S WALKING SO MUCH MORE AND WORE THE "SOLES" OUT.

LET'S FACE IT YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE.....WE ARE EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE.

comments