Reply by The Hurrycane

Onita,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your HurryCane may not be functioning properly. We want to help. Usually, we would ask our customers to call our Customer Service center to discuss options, however, since you purchased the cane from a retail location our team will not have your information on file.

Can you help me understand where you purchased and if you have tried to exchange the cane at that store? We would like to help and hope you will reach back out to me.

Courtney
Author's
Beaumont, Texas

I bought the hurry cane in April 2014 because I had back surgery, everytime I use the hurry cane the bottom of it comes apart (which one day could cause problems) it's the screw that separates the bottom part from the cane. And screw it back and the same thing occurs after I walk a while.

I paid to much money for that to happen I bought it from a store in Beaumont, Texas Thank you O. Lopez

I know that you said one hundred words but what's the point I said what I had to say and a bunch of unnessersary words aren't going to make the situation any better.