Plymouth, Minnesota
3.5

I have the Hurrycane but cant keep the foot piece to stay on. Within one day after tightening it loosens up and falls off again.

Im worried this could end up causing a falling injury. Any ideas how to get the botom foot piece to stat tight???

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have the new model of Hurrycane (it's purple!) It's been my favorite cane for months, but then suddenly the bottom started falling off when I was walking. I've tried tightening up the bottom by twirling the foot back on, but now it only goes a few blocks before it falls off.

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database. Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing.

Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to success@hurrycane.com. We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.

The Hurrycane Reviews