Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the cane for your mother. I don't have an explanation why the canes bent. The HurryCane is designed to support 350 lbs. Our customer's safety is of our utmost importance and have completed safety testing to ensure this. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. If you have further questions or concerns I hope you reach out again to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136. The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Mahopac, New York

I ordered the Hurry Cane for my mother. She is 90 but very mobile.

After two to three weeks her cane bent. I called the company and they were surprised. They then sent a replacement cane which after a few months this cane did the same e thing. These shafts are obviously made of too light and inferior metal.

Shame on Hurry Cane. People who rely on a cane need to have security in their canes. The Hurry Cane is an expense cane and truly a risk for users.

SHAME on you increasing profits at the risk of your customers. DO NOT BUY THE HURRY CANE.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

My friend is a PT and came to me 6 years ago with his idea to replace the clumsy & cumbersome quad cane as it was making his patients fall. We introduced our new 'cane' to the market 2 years ago.

It replaces both quad & single point canes. It is more stable and has shock absorption which would help folks, like your mother, who lean heavily on their cane.

We have many raving fans and are growing slowly with a small advertising budget. If interested search 'flexstick walking cane'.

comments