Reply by The Hurrycane

We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your HurryCane. The feet on the HurryCane should not fall off and we would like to ensure you've been taken care of by our customer service team.

Our team can be reached a variety of ways:
- Phone - 1-800-933-1136
- Email - succss@hurrycane.com
- Facebook - facebook.com/allterraincane - By private message

We recognize the HurryCane may not be the right fit for everyone, which is why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied and are saddened to see we missed the mark for you. Our team is dedicated to making this right. We've recently redesigned the HurryCane and brought the manufacturing of the cane to Minnesota. We've made several improvements on the HurryCane and I invite you to reach out directly to me, should you wish to try the new and improved, Freedom Edition. You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Courtney
Author's

I have walked with a cane for 30 years and I've never seen anything as poorly designed as the Hurrry Cane. The first thing I noticed is that it makes a clunking noise when you walk.

After 1 week of use, the rubber pads that contact the floor kept falling off -- they simply unscrew because the are held on with screws without using lock washers. I put on my own lock washers and the pads still came off. It just took a little longer. The cane is made of steel and is too heavy.

The hand grip is awful - it's too small and very uncomfortable. And lastly the *** thing will only stand on a hard surface, like cement, that is perfectly flat, and after you fiddle with it for a while. You cannot lean it against anything -- it always falls over.

I've gone back to my old aluminum cane. This cane is good for only one thing -- scrap!