Reply by The Hurrycane

Hello, I'm Chuck Hengel, the founder of the HurryCane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our messages, and to the 250,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. The price of the product is $39.95, which is displayed in red next to the product image on the order page. We also offer FREE standard shipping which arrives through FedEx SmartPost in 7 to 10 days. Based on your comment, and some of our customers also not seeing price easily, we will address that in future updates to our web site. Since many of our most senior customers also order through our web site, we continue to make improvements to make ordering easy. We moved to a one-step order process a number of months ago, from 3-steps, as many customers preferred a faster check out process. I know it can be surprising how fast it now happens. We offer a 60-day return and exchange policy, and our live agents can be reached during business hours and much of Saturday at success@thehurrycane.com or by calling us at 800-933-1136. We can only get better through hearing your comments, and appreciate the time you took to post these thoughts.

Yours in mobility,
Chuck, founder the Hurrycane
Author's
1.6K views

I was suspicious of the order page which would not accept the promo code and wanted my credit information before seeing the actual pricing. When I called the customer service number and could not get a real person, my suspicions were confirmed.

The money back guarantee is not legitimate if you cannot even speak with a real person. I am hopeful the unhappy customers will have the clout to close the company down before they cause real harm to the gait compromised community!

As an RN I know that the company is NOTdoing a service to the public. Caveat emptor!!

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #590099

I had the same situation. You put in your information just to be able to see what the cost of this product is, and then are instructed to go to the next page.

What you DO NOT KNOW, because it doesn't tell you, is that by clicking to the next page you have already ordered their product!!

There should be an invoice page that then tells you, before you click, that you will be processing your order just as any other website I have ever ordered from before does. This is a terrible form of trickery and scamming!

I will be going to everyone I can to have the charges for this product reversed, since they immediately came out of my account.

I have notified my banking institution of the situation, and will contact everyone else I can think of, and be letting everyone I can reach know that the Diasert Co., which sells the Hurry Cane is ripping people off.

Leesburg, Florida, United States #587952

actually, ,when a company does not put customers first they should not last long, but many of our elderly are too trusting and end up being taken advantage of rather than helped. families, churches and communities do not look out for the elderly as they used to. i would advise any senior citizen to find someone to check into this product before ordering it......too many negative comments raises red flags.

Brownwood, Texas, United States #585751

Not standing for or against the product. Just that this complaint is bogus.

Looking for good solid info about product and company and this is NOT helping as I just came from the web site and it still has ALL the information right there BEFORE you order. May this party's computer was not loading the entire page correctly. I've had that happen before.

This is my third time looking at the company's web site and there is nothing wrong with the information there. I just want the real deal.on the product quality.Come on people give useful & fair information.

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada #585750

800-933-1136 for a real person. If you need to complain fine but do your homework first.

I called this number and had a real person answer in less than one minute. I am just a consumer interested in the product.

This is also advertised in Popular Science and on TV . Please be a reasonable consumer and be honest if you expect these companies to be honest then so must you!

comments