Reply by The Hurrycane

I am sorry to hear that the cane you had purchased does not seem to be functioning as expected. The base should pivot slightly at the ‘ankle joint’ when you walk or use stairs and it should also stand alone on flat, solid surfaces such as linoleum, concrete, tile, etc.

We respect your busy schedule and have agents available Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturdays 9am to 3pm CST to answer your call or e-mail. We would be happy to discuss your concerns directly and look forward to hearing from you. Please call 800-933-1136 or e-mail success@hurrycane.com to reach a live agent at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Brenda Smith
HurryCane
Author's
Surprise, Arizona
1.5K views

I ordered the cane for my husband several months ago. The base is not flexible and does not swivel as seen on the TV ads, nor does it stand on its own.

We attempted moving the cane against the base without any weight, and tried while standing with weight on it, but it is very rigid. We even asked someone more experienced with canes and they couldn't get it to move at all.

I haven't attempted to contact the company as I don't want to go through the hoops I anticipate since I am a busy person. I hope they see this and contact me.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

The Hurrycane Reviews