Reply by The Hurrycane

Hi Ray,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted to hear you are one of the hundreds of thousands of users who are pleased with their HurryCane.
Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future.

Thanks,
Courtney
Author's
Birmingham, Alabama

Seems like everyone is pissed about their Hurrycane. I got mine as a gift about 3 weeks ago, and I'm pissed that I didn't get one sooner.

It is much safer than a conventional cane, much more stable, and I'm totally satisfied with it. If the feet are loose, use a screwdriver and tighten them up. Maybe some of those on this site have unrealistic expectations about their cane or are frustrated that they need to use one at all.

Best cane for the money that I've ever used. I'd recommend it without reservations at all.

Ray R., Birmingham, AL 12/15/13

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Reston, Virginia, United States #780803

Anyone can see that this cane is a piece of junk marketed simply to get a quick buck. The point of a cane is to support.

How in the world can something that swivels when you use it give support. I would suspect the rubber cups are hold on the same as those grippers on one of those top shelf grabbers. I got my mom the Quad Cane. If offers full support, is sturdy, actually does stand by itself(it has four legs attached to a metal pad) is adjustable for height and fits either left or right-handed users.

And you can get one for less than the $40 shelled out for this piece of ***. I wonder if the makers of the Hurry Cane would buy one for their parent. Really??? A disclaimer about personal attacks.

Twitter and facebook... here I come.

If you can't take the heat don't rip people off with this ***. This trash could get someone killed.

comments