Los Angeles, California

I lost a foot on my cane, ordered replacement set, they do not fit. different screw size, the collar at the neck does not fit into the casting. mine is from lot# 1116 as it says on the base, any suggestions? Is my HURRYCANE an older style or, God forbid, a knockoff, a cheap copy? It was a Fathers Day gift some years ago.

I can tell about where I lost the part, it was in San Francisco at a street fair for leather and bondage fetish types. Was not aware of what I was going to see until I got to the event, turned out I was overdressed, clothes wise, but with the HURRYCANE I was stylin'. Probably not go to the 2016 event, but I can say been there, done that.

Other than that foot problem, I like the cane, especially when you have all 3 feet attached it will stand alone.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hahaha . .

Hello, thank you for your review.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience, please call our Customer Success Team at 1-800-933-1136 so we can assist you with your issue.

Thank you!