Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team right away at 800-933-1136 to report what happened because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or refunded you, and made sure you were OK. If you haven't called us directly yet, please to do so.

We would also want to inspect this cane to better understand what happened to prevent it repeating. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Fayetteville, North Carolina

I got the Hurrycane for Christmas. Today (3/2/14) the button which holds the top two sections in place broke off and the cane collapsed.

It has been rendered useless but fortunately I have two other more reliable canes which were purchased at CVS for half what the Hurrycane must have cost. I'm unsure of the cost because it was a gift.

I really don't need 100 words to make this complaint, so I am rambling on just to achieve the 100 word count which is a ridiculous requirement. Anyway, it's important for folks thinking about buying a Hurrycane to know mine broke.