Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry you had an issue with the feet. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We are always continuing to find ways to improve upon the HurryCane.

If at any time you have additional questions or comments about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Amman, Amman

I purchased my HurryCane in July, 2012. Since then, I have lost all the six spare feet I had bought with the cane, all from the same base spot.

In other words, the same foot would loosen and disappear time and time again.

This can mean one thing only, that the base into which the foot is screwed is not well shaped to take the screw and allows a looseness. I am now ordering another cane for a friend of mine and will have to order a large number of spare feet to provide for this continuous loss.

This, in my opinion, is a serious manufacturing deficiency.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #782614

Valid post. I clicked on the "Customer Service" link on the website, and two things happened.

First, my WOT app designated this page on this website as having a poor reputation.

Secondly, and quite revealing, the page seems to be a simple track your order type thing.

BUT!

if you scroll down, it asks "click here to order replacement feet" (ongoing problem, perhaps???) and finally click to unsubscribe from email is offered.

It's apparent this firm is banking on income (profits) from folks having to buy replacement parts So sad. I will rate them poor, and even if it does no good, I will have done my part.

comments