Reply by The Hurrycane

We are so sorry to hear that you have been unsatisfied with your HurryCane purchase. With the name and e-mail provided in this review I am unable to locate your order in our system. Perhaps you purchased the HurryCane from a retailer, on Amazon or maybe received it as a gift. All HurryCane purchases are covered by our 60 day money back guarantee. We are happy to work with you to replace your unit if it is defective or refund your purchase if you have decided that the HurryCane is not right for your needs. Please contact our customer success team and provide additional details so we are able to locate your order information and address your needs personally. You can reach us Monday – Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday from 9am to 3pm Central Time. You can also e-mail us at customersuccess@hurrycane.com if online communication is more convenient for you. Again, we apologize for the issues you have experienced and hope to hear from you soon to resolve your concerns.

Brenda
HurryCane, Customer Success
Author's

I had the Hurry Cane for 5 weeks. The unit will not stand up, bottom foot is loose. The rubber seal on the unit broke and will not stay up. I am very displeased with the unit and will not recommend it to anyone!

The Hurry Cane is not what it is advertised to be, it failed from day one and has gotten worse as each day goes by.

Loose, broken and a piece of JUNK!

I would not recommend the Hurry Cane to anyone for any reason, no support or contact from the company. It was a total waste of money!