Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team right away to report what happened at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or refunded you, and made sure you were OK. If you haven't called us directly yet, please to do so.
We would also want to inspect this cane to better understand what happened to prevent it repeating. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The hurrycane device was given to me as a gift. The first one I got the rubber tips kept coming off (very dangerous) you replaced cane.

Yesterday I was walking up my stairs when I almost fell. The metal ajustment pin brokeoff and I almost went down 17 stairs. I intend to show this cane to my local Tv station so they can warn people of the danger in using this cane. I also am going to notify consumer report.

Please people donot buy or use one of these (canes ? ) For your information Iam 76 years old and live in Fort Lauderdale.7