Reply by The Hurrycane

Please discontinue use of your HurryCane if it does not feel as though it is functioning as it should. Our customers’ safety is our priority and we would like to ensure your HurryCane unit is secure. Our customer success team can be reached at 800-933-1136 Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm Central Time. Please give us a call today so we can speak with you personally and assist with your issue. Please do not dismantle the cane, as it will not be able to be reassembled again. We are looking forward to hearing from you today!

Thank you for the color suggestion of yellow for future HurryCane models. I will share your idea with our design team!

Brenda
Author's
4.0

I have enjoyed the HurryCane and receive many comments from strangers when out and about. I do confirm it is the one that stands alone as seen on TV.

BUT right now cane number 2 is very loose at the base and does not stand alone! Is there some way to tighten the base?

I don't want to attempt to take it apart to tighten it unless I have some directions of how to!!

I have the original Black cane and am using the Blue and Red canes at this time. I prefer color so I am anxiously awaiting it to come out in YELLOW - not gold , but YELLOW!!

How can my cane be fixed to again STAND ALONE?!

Reason of review: not standing alone.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That it stands alone.

I didn't like: How repair.