Reply by The Hurrycane

I apologize for the extended delay in receiving the requested items for replacement. We have been unable to locate your order records with the name and zip code provided with this website post. Please call us today so we can work together to resolve this issue. When we speak, please also confirm your shipping address to ensure the items are being shipped to not only the right customer, but the right address. We look forward to hearing from you today. You can reach us at 800-933-1136.

Brenda
HurryCane
Author's

In Feb. the rubber tip on my cane fell off somewhere.

I called Hurrycane and the customer service rep said he would send me a free replacement tip. Months later it still had never arrived. So on April 24th, I called again. I was told they were sorry and would send one out to me post haste.

This is July 21 and it still hasn't arrived, so I called again today. The customer service rep said that she would have to charge me for one -- no exceptions.

I don't appreciate the runaround or waste of my time.

I lost the tip not due to wear and tear, but because of a defective part. I tried to talk to a supervisor and I guess they don't exist.