Hanover Park, Illinois
3.5

I have had my Hurrycane for three years. It is a great product.

But I have had to buy replacement feet twice. At $9.95 plus shipping each time. Now I have another lost rubber foot. I am informed that they no longer make feet for this model.

My only choice is to purchase a new "Freedom Edition" whose feet of course are not applicable to the old ones. I don't currently have the $40.00 plus shipping for the new can. So I am forced to use my single point can which is much less stable.

Who knew, designed obsolescence in a health product. Very disjointed.

Reason of review: Lack of replacement parts availabilty.

The Hurrycane Pros: Stability.

The Hurrycane Cons: Lack of available replacement feet.

Comments

I ended up buying two imported cans which do the same for the same price as one new hurricane.

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database. Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing.

Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to success@hurrycane.com. We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.

The Hurrycane Reviews