Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the base of the cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or reimbursed you fully including shipping since we offer free shipping for standard delivery. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you and replace it or reimburse you.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Laconia, New Hampshire
1.3K views

My wife purchased this for me as i am disabled.On a trip thru denver the end of cane which hold the 3 rubber grips fell off of cane twice while being used by me.I put it away and had to get a wheelchair for use. Complained to maker via email and was told they would return purchase price but not shipping.

They sold a defective piece of hardware and want the customer to eat shippig charges.

We live on social security and have problems as is. Beware of this company will contact BBB in there area and file complaint

Comments

Brownwood, Texas, United States #585753

A valid complaint. Thank you.

Company should correct. Will use this info. The last couple of months they have been giving free shipping.

Maybe Ask that they just send a replacement cane and see if it holds up as it should and then seek refund if it doesn't. Definitly expect shipping refund if defective product.

Ronnie10
Ashburn, Virginia, United States #585008

The HURRY CANE IS NOT WORTH THE THE MONEY DOES NOT STAND UP NOWHERE JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SENIORS I AM 81 YEARS OLD AND REALLY COULD NOT AFFORD THIS. GET ONE AT A MEDICAL STORE THAT FITS ON THE BOTTOM OF ANY CANE.

FOR 20.00 AND DOES STAND UP VERY WELL.

R.F. STONY POINT N.Y.

Did they ever make this right???

comments