Reply by The Hurrycane

We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your HurryCane. Our customer's safety is of the utmost concern to us and are disappointed to hear the base of your cane is loose. This is very unusual and we would like to ensure you've been taken care of by our customer service team.

Our team can be reached a variety of ways:
- Phone - 1-800-933-1136
- Email - succss@hurrycane.com
- Facebook - facebook.com/allterraincane - By private message

Finding the best cane for a user is a very personal choice, which is why we offer the two styles of handles. One with a smaller, more firm grip and one with a larger, softer grip. We recognize the HurryCane may not be the right fit for everyone, which is why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied and are saddened to see we missed the mark for you. Our team is dedicated to making this right. I invite you to reach out to me directly, should you wish to discuss further. You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Author's
Pompano Beach, Florida

Received as a Christmas gift on Saturday by Wednesday would not stand alone on ANY surface. The foot end seems to be loose and sloppy.

Tried to reset flex it was absolutely without effect. DO NOT waste your money on this

product. It is very heavy and has an uncomfortable handle.

They want to sell you a jel cover for the handle but should have just made it better to begin with. Flex feature did work but non falling is the main reason I wanted it...shoot cannot even hook in on my arm or a chair because of poor design of the handle