Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear what happened to your mother. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team right away to report what happened at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or refunded you, and made sure your mother was OK. If you haven't called us directly yet, please to do so.

We would also want to inspect this cane to better understand what happened to prevent it repeating. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Ringwood, New Jersey

MY MOTHER WAS ALMOST KILLED USING THIS!!!!!! At first we thought it was great because of the flex in the bottom and she only complained that it DOES NOT stand up like it says, BUT tonight the button that secures the height adjustment sheered right off as she was walking.

She is 240 LB which is well below their 350 weight limit suggestion. The metal actually split, broke, sheered. She is 75 with very bad balance and joint replacements. She is lucky to be alive after this fall!

DON"T BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has only had the Hurrycane for 6 lousy weeks!

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #810304

Dear Anonymous, Our office is investigating injury claims such as yours involving Hurrycane products. Would you be interested in contacting me to discuss your experience with Hurrycane?

Please email me at jennifer_myersinvestments @yahoo.com.

Lady Lake, Florida, United States #780763

The same thing happened to my son who is a stroke victim. He weighs 190 lbs well under the limit.

Fortunately , he was able to catch himself when the height adjustment button sheared off.

I cringe to think what could have happened. This is very unsafe!

comments