My Hurry Cane was a gift to me from my daughter (Marycarol Hennessy) who lives in Annapolis, Maryland. The last month, the handle top pulls off without any warning. I have tried to glue it, no good. I now have it taped on with electrical tape. It is less than a a year old, what should I do with it?

Please help! This has happened at least 10 times without warning in the last month, I am afraid of falling with this condition.

I did enjoy using this cane while it was operating ok but now scares me.

Bill Hennessy

1580 Scholar Place

Toms River, N.J. 08755-0877

hennessy1580@gmail.com

732-505-0619

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Until handle came off.

I didn't like: Handle falling off.

• dangerous cane

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1278772

This just happened to me! Could have been a disaster as I was walking at the time.

HUSSY CANE HAS TOLD ME THEY ARE SENDING A NEW CANE. VERY GOOD CO

COMPANY! BILL HENNESSY

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database. Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing.

Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to success@hurrycane.com. We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.

to Anonymous #1008638

I did not realize this was going to anyone other than Hurry Cane, Sorry for any inconvenience, do hope to hear for you folks.

Bill Hennessy