MY HANDLE FELL OFF AND THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP IT ATTACHED. I TRIED PUTTING ADHESIVE TAPE AROUND INSIDE OF HANDLE AND REATTACHING IT, BUT IT FELL OFF AGAIN.

I TRIED GORILLA GLUE, AND IT DIDN'T WORK EITHER. I COULD NOT RETURN IT BECAUSE I HAD IT FOR MORE THAN 60 DAYS. I TRIED TO CONTACT THE HURRYCANE MFG AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD SEND A NEW ONE, BUT I THINK THE LADY TOLD ME SHE WOULD SEND ME A NEW ONE SO SHE COULD HANG UP. I REALLY LIKE THE CANE, BUT NOT IF THE HANDLE FALLS OFF.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND TO BUY THAT IS SO COMFORTABLE AND WORKS SO WELL.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: A NEW CANE. IT IS THE ONLY KIND I EVER USED BECAUSE I WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH MS.

I liked: How it worked.

I didn't like: That it broke.

Comments

We're sorry to hear of your experience and want to ensure you are walking with a safe cane. If you haven't received the cane that was committed to you via our customer success team, please do call us at 800-933-1136. Thank you, Courtney at HurryCane Customer Success