Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but am sorry you weren't satisfied with your ordering experience. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. The agent was right that we want to give the best deal possible to every customer, and we use the promo code to help track the source of where people hear our message.

We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us. We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's

I agree that this is a scam targeting seniors. I just spoke to the customer rep- as I fell for the TV87 scam code promo.

She swore that the reason they have you enter the promo code is so that when the price adjusts back to $49. that they didn't want disappointed customers. Total lie. I ordered this for my mom, but had to enter my credit card number before I could get a total AFTER promo....

Better Business Bureau is going to hear about this one! Also, my mom was an English teacher and the gift card would not allow for any punctuation! What kind of a company is this??? Yikes...

I'm now afraid my elderly mother may fall and kill herself trying to use it.

I will check back after I review the product, but right now I'm furious in thinking this is just another way to rip off senior citizens. Shame on them!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #795216

Consider yourself lucky that you even got to seak to a real human. All I got was a recording with push buttons eager to take my money.

I refuse to buy anything when the site (or person) keeps pressuring me to buy a bigger, better, and of course, more expensive model than what was advertised.

If that happens, it is your clue to hang up!

comments