Reply by The Hurrycane

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com. If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Cincinnati, Ohio

those of you thinking about ordering the hurry cane can stop wondering if it's good. the complaints i've read on this site are ridiculous n some of the people on here are childish....so some might have a weight problem....who cares does it affect how you r able to use the cane...i myself am fortunate not to have that problem because i am a petite woman in her 40's and disabled n i feel for those with weight issues.

meds do that to you n mine might pack on the lbs later in life so get on with it n quit puttin down others. do u believe in karma....better believe it baby!

now, that i have said my peace i seen a woman at my local grocery store n i stopped to ask her about cane and she said it was wonderful!!! i'm going to order me 1

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #795214

I am afraid you might live to regret this puchase. I was given a toll-free number, and that you could ge a HurryCane for $10 if you mentioned a promo code.

Never got a chance. Mechanized voice only wanted you to order. I hung up when they started wanting my credit card information. They only wanted to sell the new "Freedom" model, supposedly a $60 value, for $40...adding gizzmos like a carrying case (don't need), special strap (don't need that either), etc.

Any time you can't order from a real human being, hang up. You can purchase a HurryCane at Walgreens for $40, inspect what you are getting, and not have to worry about them putting multiple charges on your credit card. Not to mention saving shipping.

Wise up.

Replying to "petite woman in her 40's and disabled n i feel for those with weight issues." I would never buy a device for my 87 yo Dad that I did not trust completely, why would I trust you? What are your credentials?

I have not read one childish remark except yours condescending against Senior Citizens intelligence. Seniors are the first people to tell it like it really is, they are not trying to impress anybody, just live out their lives comfortably and safely during their "golden years".

Seniors do not betray other Seniors! I will definitely NOT buy this product now, especially because of what the Seniors comments are on this forum

#619497

That's why I feel Hurrycane's advertising methods (preying on senior citizen $) are so unethical and should be stopped. It could be the best product in the world - and I would still object!

Karma will probably have to take care of this one. Greedy people seldom get caught by the system.

comments