Reply by The Hurrycane

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We would like to address your concerns and assure you the HurryCane is designed to support 350 lbs including the base of the cane if he were to step on it. Our customer's safety is of our utmost importance and have completed safety testing to ensure this.

If at any time you or your dad has additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's

I am thinking about buying a hurrycane for my dad as he is unstable. I was wondering if he were to misstep and step on the bottom of the cane and then try to walk, would it cause the cane to break into two pieces?

Soo....I guess I have to enter at least one hundred words in to this text box. What do others think about the retractable cane? Does the folding mechanism actually get used a lot? My dad is a pretty unstable guy, would you recommend me getting the cane for him? I would appreciate any feed back I can get.

Thanks!

Comments

If your dad is very unstable, this is probably not the best device to get him. It is not bad for folks who don't need a cane very much.

You may want to try the flexstick walking cane.

It has is much more stability. It costs more,but stands up much better and is more comfortable.

to RichieG New Baltimore, Michigan, United States #676371

Thanks Richie, I very much appreciate your feedback. I understand that you say it's an unstable cane, but as long as he has a grasp on the cane, I am sure he can stay up.

My question is tho, does the cane fall apart if he puts his foot on the bottom of it and picks it up to move forward?

This was my biggest worry about purchasing the cane. If anyone who has a cane could try this for me, I'd very much appreciate.

Thanks