Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but am sorry you weren't satisfied with your cane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's

The cane will not stand alone on surfaces such as carpeting, rugs, or

floor mats. One of the main features advertised on TV is that it can stand alone, freeing the user's hands. The foot is too small to be stable. When it falls over I cannot bend down enough to recover it. My old cane with four-leg foot is much safer and cost less than this product. This is very disappointing.

This cane was sent to me direct from the vendor as a gift. I do not know what he paid, but the figure reported below is posted on several vendor websites. I do not know what shipping charges applied.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #642087

I recieved this as a gift. I had to lower the height as it would not stand alone.

It does now....sometime.

Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with my cane.

comments