Reply by The Hurrycane

We are sorry to hear that the HurryCane your mother has been using this last year is no longer functioning as it should. Our design team would like to inspect the cane to determine the cause of the issue you mentioned. We of course want your mother and all of our HurryCane customers to be safe and secure while using our products. I will contact you via e-mail to discuss this in detail, as we do not want to have your personal information posted here. Thank you for reaching out to us so we can help address this concern with you.
Author's

My 90 year old mother purchased this HURRYCANE last year 12/2013 and 8/21/2014 had gone shopping in town when she returned she stated the handle in her cane came out. I looked at the cane handle and it does slip right out can not even pick up cane by the handle, called and they said it had been a while from purchase date and all they could do was give a discount to purchase another cane at $29 and change.

Sorry I already have a DANGEROUS HURRYCANE am not in a hurry to get my mother in a hospital from a fall due to a defective cane.

BUYER BEWARE !!! Dismayed in Tennessee

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.