Reply by The Hurrycane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have reimbursed you for your canes if you chose to cancel them. If you have any further questions or issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team who are available Monday- Saturday.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Author's
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Now I would like to cancel my order. My name is Shirley Melodini, 3 Spend A Buck Dr.

Dillsburg Pa 17019.

I dont need 2 canes, since my order is messed up I take that to be an omen, so please cancel my canes. If this isn't taken care of I will take this further and write to the Attorney General to mediate this for me.

You people make it hard to get in touch with a person when I called your number all I got was a man telling me to order, it would be nice to talk to a living person instead of a tape.

Comments

Contact your credit card ompany. They ill take care of it for you.

Especially. If you used a Mastercard.

comments