Plant City, Florida

I have a Hurrycane and like it very much except that it is a little too tall. I'm just over 5 feet tall, and have someone who has equipment that could shorten it if I knew where on the collapsible cane we should *** an inch or inch and a half.

He has actually shortened every cane I have had. Could you possibly suggest which section would allow that and still work as it should?

I would get much more use out of my Hurrycane if we could get this information. Thank you for any advice you can give.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Hurrycane Walking Cane.

Reason of review: Cane too tall for me to use frequently..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hello, thank you for your review.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience. Due to the manufacturing of the cane we could not recommend making any modifications to the height of the cane as we are not able to verify the structural integrity and safety after adjustments.

Thank you!

HurryCane Customer Success Team

1-800-933-1136

@Anonymous

How about a commitment to manufacturing a cane that supports people below your default average to giant scale?

Simply replying with a legal disclaimer shows just how you view your customers.

@Anonymous

Simply replying with a legal disclaimer shows just how you view your customers.