Reply by The Hurrycane

I am incredibly sorry to hear that your handle has somehow come unattached from your cane. We would not expect this to happen and would like to speak with you directly for additional details. Especially with recent knee and hip surgeries, we understand that you need a reliable cane and would be happy to assist you with a replacement. Please reach the HurryCane customer success agents directly by calling 800-933-1136 or success@hurrycane.com if you prefer e-mail.

Sincerely,
Brenda Smith
HurryCane
Author's
North Olmsted, Ohio

I was at the restroom and had just finished washing my hands. I turned to throw the paper towel away and my cane handle just feel right off and I fell into the wall hurting my back which I am still taking medication for it. I just had my knee and hips replaced and I really need my cane. Right now i am getting around with a piece of wood my husband gave me. We both are disabled. Will you please answer this letter because I am in desperate need of a cane.

Beverly Roberts

1825 Second St.

Sandusky, oh. 44870

Reason of review: I paid too much for this cane for the handle to break like that..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.