BIG SCAM the Discounted 2nd Hurrycane!

I ordered a RED COLLAPSABLE Hurrycane and picked RED for the 2nd cane, but received a BLACK NON-COLLAPSABLE cane. It is 40 minutes to the Post Office to return it.

Plus after reading the COMPLAINTS about the Hurrycane on other websites, I decided to return it all! I don't need a poor quality, non-dependable cane, that does not stand up to the basic clams of the Hurrycane advertisement. Suppose to stand alone, but falls over on various surfaces. Very NOISY.

Catastrophe failures, without any warning while using the cane, WOW, etc. Thank goodness for other websites that print the truth for product lacking quality.

When reviewing the Hurrycane review website, I could only find glowing 5 star reviews.

Yet Hurrycane sure try to sell you all their replacement parts, which tells you something. If a product was truly good, you would not need all those replacement parts they were pushing!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database. Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing.

Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to success@hurrycane.com. We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.