Clarksville, Tennessee

The Grove at Clarksville is the worst place we've rented from thus far.They don't care about the safety of their tenants.

My 21 year old daughter was threatened with a gun by her roommate's boyfriend and tried to get out of her lease. But, apartment management was so concerned about their rent that they came up with every excuse to keep her in her lease. My daughter moved everything out of her apartment and still pays rent. Her roommate has broken into her room, has someone living in that room, had her dog rip a hole in her mattress, urinate on her rug, and defecate in her closet.

The manager was giving her the runaround and saying she needed to get in touch with her boss. I have never rented from someone who claims to be the leasing manager but could not make managerial decisions. Every time my daughter called to speak with the manager, April Davis, she was never available. It seems as though she preferred to communicate through email.

But, it took her days to respond to my daughter’s emails. She will never rent there again.

I don't recommend anyone stay there.If you don't care about your well being, or if you don't mind the leasing office never contacting you when needed then this is the place for you.

Review about: The Grove Apartments Clarksville.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4650
Preferred solution I want my daughter to be released from her lease and not pay any damages that her roommate and her roommate's dog has caused. I would like her security deposit and last month's rent refunded.

Had an Experience with The Grove?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.