The Grove at Clarksville is the worst place we've rented from thus far.They don't care about the safety of their tenants.
My 21 year old daughter was threatened with a gun by her roommate's boyfriend and tried to get out of her lease. But, apartment management was so concerned about their rent that they came up with every excuse to keep her in her lease. My daughter moved everything out of her apartment and still pays rent. Her roommate has broken into her room, has someone living in that room, had her dog rip a hole in her mattress, urinate on her rug, and defecate in her closet.
The manager was giving her the runaround and saying she needed to get in touch with her boss. I have never rented from someone who claims to be the leasing manager but could not make managerial decisions. Every time my daughter called to speak with the manager, April Davis, she was never available. It seems as though she preferred to communicate through email.
But, it took her days to respond to my daughter’s emails. She will never rent there again.
I don't recommend anyone stay there.If you don't care about your well being, or if you don't mind the leasing office never contacting you when needed then this is the place for you.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want my daughter to be released from her lease and not pay any damages that her roommate and her roommate's dog has caused. I would like her security deposit and last month's rent refunded.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Grove Apartments Clarksville
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "My daughter went to Furnish 123 in March 2015. At the time we were starting over and did not have any furniture at all. My daughter financed through Crest Financial;..."
- "The warehouse employees need to be held more accountable. I am highly disappointed and upset with an online order I recently made. It was a costume purchase (Frozen..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."