The Grove at Clarksville is the worst place we've rented from thus far.They don't care about the safety of their tenants.
My 21 year old daughter was threatened with a gun by her roommate's boyfriend and tried to get out of her lease. But, apartment management was so concerned about their rent that they came up with every excuse to keep her in her lease. My daughter moved everything out of her apartment and still pays rent. Her roommate has broken into her room, has someone living in that room, had her dog rip a hole in her mattress, urinate on her rug, and defecate in her closet.
The manager was giving her the runaround and saying she needed to get in touch with her boss. I have never rented from someone who claims to be the leasing manager but could not make managerial decisions. Every time my daughter called to speak with the manager, April Davis, she was never available. It seems as though she preferred to communicate through email.
But, it took her days to respond to my daughter’s emails. She will never rent there again.
I don't recommend anyone stay there.If you don't care about your well being, or if you don't mind the leasing office never contacting you when needed then this is the place for you.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want my daughter to be released from her lease and not pay any damages that her roommate and her roommate's dog has caused. I would like her security deposit and last month's rent refunded.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Grove Apartments Clarksville
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "this house was taken by a federal receiver with the blessing of a judge however they person they sued was said to not have standing to bring the appeal on..."
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..."
- "My daughter went to Furnish 123 in March 2015. At the time we were starting over and did not have any furniture at all. My daughter financed through Crest Financial;..."
- "The warehouse employees need to be held more accountable. I am highly disappointed and upset with an online order I recently made. It was a costume purchase (Frozen..."