The Grove at Clarksville is the worst place we've rented from thus far.They don't care about the safety of their tenants.
My 21 year old daughter was threatened with a gun by her roommate's boyfriend and tried to get out of her lease. But, apartment management was so concerned about their rent that they came up with every excuse to keep her in her lease. My daughter moved everything out of her apartment and still pays rent. Her roommate has broken into her room, has someone living in that room, had her dog rip a hole in her mattress, urinate on her rug, and defecate in her closet.
The manager was giving her the runaround and saying she needed to get in touch with her boss. I have never rented from someone who claims to be the leasing manager but could not make managerial decisions. Every time my daughter called to speak with the manager, April Davis, she was never available. It seems as though she preferred to communicate through email.
But, it took her days to respond to my daughter’s emails. She will never rent there again.
I don't recommend anyone stay there.If you don't care about your well being, or if you don't mind the leasing office never contacting you when needed then this is the place for you.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want my daughter to be released from her lease and not pay any damages that her roommate and her roommate's dog has caused. I would like her security deposit and last month's rent refunded.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Grove Apartments Clarksville
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY..."
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- "My daughter went to Furnish 123 in March 2015. At the time we were starting over and did not have any furniture at all. My daughter financed through Crest Financial;..."
- "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."