The Green Goddess Boutique - Cosigner's Beware
Clydia Richardson is the owner of a consignment shop by the name of Green Goddess, A Designer Boutique.She stiffed me on a beautiful Coach handbag I consigned with her over a year ago.
She personally told me my handbag sold on May 31,2014 and that I would be paid in June 2014. I vented my frustrations at her failure to call me as she promised then mailed her a letter apologizing. I asked her to mail me my check as I was a little embarrassed over my behavior.
As of the date of this review (6/2/15), I STILL have not been paid for my consigned handbag.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That i was never paid for my purse
- That she ignored my letter request
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."