The Green Goddess Boutique - Cosigner's Beware
Clydia Richardson is the owner of a consignment shop by the name of Green Goddess, A Designer Boutique.She stiffed me on a beautiful Coach handbag I consigned with her over a year ago.
She personally told me my handbag sold on May 31,2014 and that I would be paid in June 2014. I vented my frustrations at her failure to call me as she promised then mailed her a letter apologizing. I asked her to mail me my check as I was a little embarrassed over my behavior.
As of the date of this review (6/2/15), I STILL have not been paid for my consigned handbag.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That i was never paid for my purse
- That she ignored my letter request
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Coach Bag
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."