The Grapevine - Horrible wedding Venue! staffed by kids
Completely unprofessional - our wedding day we found out they are staffed by kids!They were playing soccer, skateboarding, dancing,ate our food and cake.
They were essentially wedding crashers. we didn't want them there and they were partying it up! Their DJ is incompetent and messed up my processional; he made many errors and played break-up songs. He was a horrible emcee.
My music requests were played when we couldn't dance. Everything we discussed with the owner didn't happen. Beer was double what we were quoted; no wine, no champagne. We confronted the owner - she was mean, snapped at me, smirked, took no responsibility and blamed US for their errors.
The DJ, owner and kid staff were dressed very casually in jeans and t-shirts. The outdoor bathrooms are disgusting. If you're planning a lovely elegant wedding, this isn't the place. The chairs are plastic picnic chairs.
Extra fee for real forks. There is an extra charge for linens, linen napkins, aisle runner, bridal room, projector, lighted canopy (one strand of lights is broken), tiki torches. It seems like the owners were trying to make the most amount of profit while exerting no effort or care for their customers. The owners are trying to make the most amount of profit and exert no effort or care for their customers.
Stay far away!
Our wedding was heartbreakingly disappointing.I regret booking them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Service
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy at zarabridal.com because they are liars and the quality of the dresses are just awful! It all started when I ordered a wedding dress. When I asked about..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."
- "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..."
- "Reached in to bag and found a Dorito nugget..."
- "Went to Carla Jrs thinking that I could have a good burger that aren't cheap and worth the money that I like but no not tonight I got home..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."