Las Cruces, New Mexico

Completely unprofessional - our wedding day we found out they are staffed by kids!They were playing soccer, skateboarding, dancing,ate our food and cake.

They were essentially wedding crashers. we didn't want them there and they were partying it up! Their DJ is incompetent and messed up my processional; he made many errors and played break-up songs. He was a horrible emcee.

My music requests were played when we couldn't dance. Everything we discussed with the owner didn't happen. Beer was double what we were quoted; no wine, no champagne. We confronted the owner - she was mean, snapped at me, smirked, took no responsibility and blamed US for their errors.

The DJ, owner and kid staff were dressed very casually in jeans and t-shirts. The outdoor bathrooms are disgusting. If you're planning a lovely elegant wedding, this isn't the place. The chairs are plastic picnic chairs.

Extra fee for real forks. There is an extra charge for linens, linen napkins, aisle runner, bridal room, projector, lighted canopy (one strand of lights is broken), tiki torches. It seems like the owners were trying to make the most amount of profit while exerting no effort or care for their customers. The owners are trying to make the most amount of profit and exert no effort or care for their customers.

Stay far away!

Our wedding was heartbreakingly disappointing.I regret booking them.

Review about: Poor Service.

Review #201006 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Grapevine?

Comments

When did this happen?

If you paid with a chargecard call customer service asked for the dispute department tell them what happened and tell them you would like to dispute your bill they will credit back the whole amount that you paid and then you both will write in statement as to what occurred and hopefully you'll get all your money back.

If you did not pay with a charge card which I highly recommend that you always do from this day forward you need to make a small claims case against them so that way you can get your money back also hopefully they do not do this to anyone else.