The Grapevine - Horrible wedding Venue! staffed by kids
Completely unprofessional - our wedding day we found out they are staffed by kids!They were playing soccer, skateboarding, dancing,ate our food and cake.
They were essentially wedding crashers. we didn't want them there and they were partying it up! Their DJ is incompetent and messed up my processional; he made many errors and played break-up songs. He was a horrible emcee.
My music requests were played when we couldn't dance. Everything we discussed with the owner didn't happen. Beer was double what we were quoted; no wine, no champagne. We confronted the owner - she was mean, snapped at me, smirked, took no responsibility and blamed US for their errors.
The DJ, owner and kid staff were dressed very casually in jeans and t-shirts. The outdoor bathrooms are disgusting. If you're planning a lovely elegant wedding, this isn't the place. The chairs are plastic picnic chairs.
Extra fee for real forks. There is an extra charge for linens, linen napkins, aisle runner, bridal room, projector, lighted canopy (one strand of lights is broken), tiki torches. It seems like the owners were trying to make the most amount of profit while exerting no effort or care for their customers. The owners are trying to make the most amount of profit and exert no effort or care for their customers.
Stay far away!
Our wedding was heartbreakingly disappointing.I regret booking them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Service
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the 8 tier cake stand from Efavormart. I was billed by Yaya Creations, and the Tablecloths factory delivered the product. This company has many different companys which should..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Went to Carla Jrs thinking that I could have a good burger that aren't cheap and worth the money that I like but no not tonight I got home..."
- "Reached in to bag and found a Dorito nugget..."