The Grapevine - Horrible wedding Venue! staffed by kids
Completely unprofessional - our wedding day we found out they are staffed by kids!They were playing soccer, skateboarding, dancing,ate our food and cake.
They were essentially wedding crashers. we didn't want them there and they were partying it up! Their DJ is incompetent and messed up my processional; he made many errors and played break-up songs. He was a horrible emcee.
My music requests were played when we couldn't dance. Everything we discussed with the owner didn't happen. Beer was double what we were quoted; no wine, no champagne. We confronted the owner - she was mean, snapped at me, smirked, took no responsibility and blamed US for their errors.
The DJ, owner and kid staff were dressed very casually in jeans and t-shirts. The outdoor bathrooms are disgusting. If you're planning a lovely elegant wedding, this isn't the place. The chairs are plastic picnic chairs.
Extra fee for real forks. There is an extra charge for linens, linen napkins, aisle runner, bridal room, projector, lighted canopy (one strand of lights is broken), tiki torches. It seems like the owners were trying to make the most amount of profit while exerting no effort or care for their customers. The owners are trying to make the most amount of profit and exert no effort or care for their customers.
Stay far away!
Our wedding was heartbreakingly disappointing.I regret booking them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Service
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "Pictures paint a 1000 words. Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html it is the Scoop neck tea..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Reached in to bag and found a Dorito nugget..."
- "Went to Carla Jrs thinking that I could have a good burger that aren't cheap and worth the money that I like but no not tonight I got home..."