I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans!
Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a huge spiderweb of a mess zip file. Don't buy from them! Even if the plans had turned out to be legit, many of them are missing some of the most important parts.
I am really scared because these guys have my credit card information too!
I mean if they are willing to steal from these woodworking sites, why would they not be willing to steal from me?!I have cancelled my credit card and trying to do a chargeback against them!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al..."
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "$9000.00 & STILL WRINKLED AND BAGS UNDER MY EYES THE SALES LADY SAID "OH THEY WILL BE GONE" NOT!!! What a rip off. Wish an attorney would pick up on..."
- "Just completed construction of new build shasta pool. There were two issues that Shasta has not provided resolution yet. First, there are two stains in the interior finish..."
- "Technician was rude, with an attitude before he started the job,he indicated he was not going to stay late to complete the job and then just said the unit..."