The Furniture Warehouse - Sold defective sofas and warrenty does not cover
We bought a black sofa and love seat from Furniture Warehouse in Chula Vista, CA back in August 3, 2009.We bought the 5 Year Protection Plan with MFS (Montage Furniture Services) and discovered that it did not cover bubbling on our black Klausner Crossover Sofa and Loveseat Black Biscast leather with 4 recliners.
The bubbling started getting really bad in early 2012 and is getting worse everyday and we now cover the furniture with blankets.
I just saw on the news on NBC that this probelm has occured with Jennifer Convertables nation wide.Please read the protection plan fine print because most do not include cracking, pealing, or bubbling.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."
- "FAKE *** LOUIS VUITTON. What a joke. I'll be hounding them for a full refund. Do not ever rent from them. Pathetic. They could have sent at least a replica..."
- "Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue. I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future. Get rid of your so..."