The Furniture Warehouse - Sold defective sofas and warrenty does not cover
We bought a black sofa and love seat from Furniture Warehouse in Chula Vista, CA back in August 3, 2009.We bought the 5 Year Protection Plan with MFS (Montage Furniture Services) and discovered that it did not cover bubbling on our black Klausner Crossover Sofa and Loveseat Black Biscast leather with 4 recliners.
The bubbling started getting really bad in early 2012 and is getting worse everyday and we now cover the furniture with blankets.
I just saw on the news on NBC that this probelm has occured with Jennifer Convertables nation wide.Please read the protection plan fine print because most do not include cracking, pealing, or bubbling.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "At first, they showed initiative but as an agency in the H street Chula Vista , San Diego Office, Express Employment has SEVERELY dissappointed me with their lack of communication..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."