Chula Vista, California
Featured Not resolved

We bought a black sofa and love seat from Furniture Warehouse in Chula Vista, CA back in August 3, 2009.We bought the 5 Year Protection Plan with MFS (Montage Furniture Services) and discovered that it did not cover bubbling on our black Klausner Crossover Sofa and Loveseat Black Biscast leather with 4 recliners.

The bubbling started getting really bad in early 2012 and is getting worse everyday and we now cover the furniture with blankets.

I just saw on the news on NBC that this probelm has occured with Jennifer Convertables nation wide.Please read the protection plan fine print because most do not include cracking, pealing, or bubbling.

Review about: Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1099
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Furniture Warehouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more