This rude man shut a gate on me when he was checking someone else's order out and I only had a few things, yet this rude man closed it and apparently my FIVE ITEMS was too much for him to do.The lady at the next check out order was nice however and helped me.

I have never been treated so rudely there before. That really annoyed me like, I never have been rudely dismissed. I guess he had PMS or something.

Smh, I hope that this helps so no one else gets treated rudely at the Pensacola Florida Fresh Market!This was my first negative experience there and hopefully my last negative experience there!

Review about: Fresh Market Checkout.

3.7
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Fresh Market Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss treated rudely / Not specified
Preferred solution people not to be rude

Had an Experience with The Fresh Market?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Walmart - Over 3 months after the expiration date for dairy product...Still on store shelves. Walmart "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..." Read more Publix - Cheap SOBs Publix "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..." Read more Wasteful ,Krogers/Dole Kroger " Public published review 12/27/16 There are several people who have been able to get produce from Kroger's after their mark down price because they just throw it all away..." Read more Publix Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza Review from Winter Haven, Florida Publix "Biught this buffalo chicken flat bread on hwy 60 in lakewales,fl. Two small pieces of chicken only green onion and sauce what a rip-OFF... IF THEY SELL IT LIKE..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more Ace Canopy - Setting up 14 x 20 Ace Canopy "We set up our new canopy today. We used the last one for at least 15 years. We take the cover off only for PA snows. Putting the frame together..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more