Sydney, New South Wales

Warning!DO NOT EVER BUY FLOWERS FROM 'The Flower Shoppe Westmead'!!!

My boyfriend is overseas and ordered some flowers to be delivered to my house. He provided the house number and street name but forgot to provide the suburb's name. The people at the Flower Shoppe Westmead called ME to ask for my detailed address! (So much for the SURPRISE!

And especially if you google my address my street name is the only one in Sydney!) So the surprise is ruined, but at least I expected beautiful flowers.. I was wrong! The flowers arrived half dead and as it was a in a pot the soil was half empty and didn't even cover the roots...

My surprise was ruined and my flowers were half dead and looked disappointing.I would've had a happier day if I didn't receive flowers from their company.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Flower Shoppe?

Submit review

Comments

test
Kharkiv, Kharkiv, Ukraine #596221

test

Indian Gifts Portal - Defective Sarees (Bought for Rakhi Festival) Indian Gifts Portal "I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the..." Read more Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA Avasflowers "PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out..." Read more Teleflora Royal Christmas Centerpiece Bouquet Review Teleflora "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more