The Flower Shoppe - Horrible dying flowers! Looks totally different to picture!
Warning!DO NOT EVER BUY FLOWERS FROM 'The Flower Shoppe Westmead'!!!
My boyfriend is overseas and ordered some flowers to be delivered to my house. He provided the house number and street name but forgot to provide the suburb's name. The people at the Flower Shoppe Westmead called ME to ask for my detailed address! (So much for the SURPRISE!
And especially if you google my address my street name is the only one in Sydney!) So the surprise is ruined, but at least I expected beautiful flowers.. I was wrong! The flowers arrived half dead and as it was a in a pot the soil was half empty and didn't even cover the roots...
My surprise was ruined and my flowers were half dead and looked disappointing.I would've had a happier day if I didn't receive flowers from their company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the..."
- "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "No one order from Dhgate especially from this seller ! They've directed me to so many places & I've been waiting over 2 and a half months for my dress!..."
- "Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau(CPAB) 2F Trade and Industry Building 361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. Makati City, Philippines 1200 May 05, 2015 To Whom It May Concern; Kami po ay nakatira sa Sydney Australia at..."
- "gave them $1500 never been paid royalty i know that they sold more books than they said, i see my book on ebey buy 3 sellers up to $50 i..."