Verified Reviewer

4.0

Every year I struggle with Optum going out of network at durable medical supplies. If that is going to happen.

Why am I not infor.ed so I can make arrangements. I ordered my CGM sencers from Edwards Healthcare. They informed me the Optum was out of network and could not sell sencers anylonger.. I called Humana and told them what had happened.

They said Edwards was one of their biggest supply companies. Why does Optum care where I get my medical supplies? Their not paying the bill, Humana is and I am This one of the most stupid things I've heard of. Humana cal Optum to find out who was in their network to .atch who was in theirs.

There was 3. Actually 2 Byram will sell me colostomy supplies but not Diabetic Supp

lies. They are in network for colostomy supplies but not diabetic supplies. Does that make any sence?

So I find a place to get sencers but they don't sell pump supplies. So now I have to go to 3 different places to get durable medical supplies.

One in Floride, one in Illinois and white ever Btram is. Does this make any sence at all?

User's recommendation: Do use the Everett clinic!

Preferred solution: Answers!.

The Everett Clinic Pros: Good people.

The Everett Clinic Cons: Bad owners.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

The Everett Clinic Reviews